Friday, March 2, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party #5

 
 The beautiful vintage pendant

Vintage crystals

Vintage crystal and pearl clasp



My bead soup from Heidi of Ex Post Facto Jewelry has been so much fun to work with. She sent me some lovely vintage pieces. I made this long necklace (that I like very much) and a pair of crystal earrings.
I still have some pearls and crystals, I plan to make a bracelet with them.













Have fun at the Blog Party!!!    Thanks to Lori and Heidi, I had great fun!!!!



Hostess, Lori Anderson



Special Book Sneak Peeks, Cindy Wimmer



1.  Adlinah Kamsir (Singapore) and Hajer Waheed (Kingdom of Bahrain)


2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)


3.  Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)


4.  Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman




7.  Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu













15.  Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)


16.  Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)









21.  Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski


22.  Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)



24.  Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)


25.  Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs












32.  Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)


33.  Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)





37.  Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)



39.  Elke Leonhardt-Rath (Germany) and Marjolein Trewavas (UK)






41.  Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)



43.  Evelyn Duberry (Canada) and Gaea Cannaday



45.  Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)




48.  Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent









54.  Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)


55.  Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)













65.  Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)


66.  Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)











76.  Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)



78.  Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)






83.  Michelle Jensen and Sandra Young (Canada)












92.  Rosa Maria Cuevas (Mexico) and Tejae Floyde


93.  Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick



95.  Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)



97.  Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)


98.  Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand)



44 comments:

  1. Nice work. That's an awesome pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful components translated into wonderful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I left you a comment last night - oh but now I remember I saw your blog show up twice in my feed - maybe my comment got lost in an old version? In any case, you made a beautiful necklace out of my beloved vintage components. I'm so glad you could give them new life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT THAT PENDANT! Hand it over and no one gets hurt! :-)

    In all seriousness, you did a lovely job!

    I hope you'll join me in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, Your necklace and earrings are just so very pretty I really like them both. The earrings are an unusual design so pretty.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pieces you made! That necklace is stunning, and sure to be a cherished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful necklace! Love the use of vintage pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is so pretty and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your necklace is beautiful and elegant!! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the owl you sent Heidi his eyes are really cute! I love that egg pendant and what you did with it really shows it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That set is so luxurious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very beautiful. I'd love to wear that set in a wedding, probably not going to have another one of those though:) Fantastic use of those vintage components.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a romantic piece - I like it very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The vintage pieces that Heidi sent you are fantastic!!!!! Such gorgeous things you made with them. These would make great wedding jewelry!!!!

    Is that a border collie at the top? I have a sweet old black and white boy myself. He would love to come play on your farm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous soup you were sent! I love the long necklace you made, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You were lucky to have been sent this amazing soup!! I love the beautiful things you made from it. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you made with your beads!
    The pendant is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful design for an evening in the opera - very elegant & romantic! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wouldn't that set look great wtih a black cocktail dress? Or even a black turleneck and jacket. Versatile and beautiful pieces - great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!! So very Hollywood Glam. Your creations are something we would see on a star at a red carpet event. Bravo!

      Delete
  20. Very pretty designs. Love the focal bead on the necklace - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful and so elegant. I love how you used your soup ingredients. Cheers!
    Lori D.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The pieces you've made are elegant and gorgeous!Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Yum!! So opulant, glamerous and simply gorgeous. I too eant that pendant! Beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous necklace! I so know what you mean about not being able to cut apart a vintage piece!! I have a few I haven't been able to make myself take apart yet either :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful designs. The necklace is stunning! I really like the pendant (very Royal looking) and the addition of fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty pieces..very Victorian..:) Vintage flair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the vintage components! I adore your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What could be better than crystals and pearls? Nothing! Your creation is beautiful..really love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the vintage vibe on this. I can see it as wedding jewelry or for a special night out. The earrings have an Art Deco vibe that is right on point with current trends - the Spring issue of "In Style" magazine had a feature on the Art Deco trend.

    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  30. So jealous of your soup, vintage elements are really my thing so can I have the necklace? lol! No,really I love,love,love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That pendant is drool-worthy. I think you showcased it perfectly in that beautiful, elegant necklace. I would pay serious money for it, and those earrings as well. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a gorgeous necklace - that pendant is soooo stinkin cool!! Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice set. I love the pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love, love, love your vintage jewelry. You really used those beautiful vintage components to their best advantage. Just beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, both of these pieces are breathtaking! You really made the challenge look easy! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  36. awesome design! it makes me think of a kick ass kewl wedding ...think of it, all you need is the borrowed and the blue and you have it all in 1 piece!

    ReplyDelete
  37. love the romantic vintage look !!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the vintage pieces. You made a great necklace with the egg shaped focal. I may have to try working with vintage components this year.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very romantic and pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love your necklace, that clasp is stunning. Really beautiful!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh wow, those are so, so me! Beautiful! Glad you were able to use them instead of just admiring them like I do too. :-)

    ReplyDelete