Friday, May 29, 2009







First of all I would like to show off the collage from Laura Pace of Found Memories.

I signed up on her blog for the Get Excited and Make Things. I received in the mail the color block collage and a cute card with a recipe. I don't know Marion but I think I have a lot in common with her. Thanks Laura, It is so much fun to get art from others and see what they are working on .



Now for Croutons

Yes Croutons


We have lots of lettuce and spinach in the garden, it has been salad everyday.
I have been making my own croutons so thought I would give you the recipe.
This is the fast method for a small portion
Cut 4 slices of bread in cubes
put in a microwave safe bowl
cut 3 1 Tablespoon slices of butter or margarine and spread out on top
sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on top
sprinkle about 1 Tablespoon Italian season on top
Now put in the microwave for 1 min.
take out and mix
microwave for 1 more min. and mix
now microwave for 1 more min.
let set for a few min. and you should have a nice crunchy crouton.
If your microwave does not cook as hot as mine you may need to put back in for 1 more min.
My Internet at home is not working, so I will not be getting e-mail or be able to respond to anyone this weekend. Have a good one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment